DIRECTIONS FOR PREPERATION AND USE OF Move 2 Pure
You may adjust the amount of Tea you consume daily to suit your body's needs. Don't worry, it tastes good! It tastes like a
regular tea or herbal tea - not like "medicine" - you can even mix it with your favorite tea.
You may not even want to add any sugar or honey.
TWO BAGS OF TEA WILL PRODUCE ONE QUART OF CONCENTRATE
IMPORTANT: The Tea must be steeped in water which is HOT - close to the boiling point, but NOT BOILING.
DO NOT MICROWAVE the tea mixture. Microwaves can destroy the natural enzymes and render some important ingredients ineffective. The preferred water to use for the tea is filtered, distilled or bottled spring water. Although tap water is fine, it has many minerals which may prevent it from absorbing the full potency of the herbs.
Preparing The Tea: You Will Make a Concentrate With 2 Teabags:
• Bring 1 quart of water to a boil.
• Remove from heat and let it sit (wait about three minutes).
• Pour into a glass container. A reused glass juice jar from the store works great! Do not use metal or plastic.
• Add the 2 tea bags and close the lid.
• Let it sit on the counter at room temperature for 4-8 hours then put in fridge leaving the teabags in the concentrate. (I like to prepare the tea just before going to bed and put it in the fridge in the morning.)
Your Tea Concentrate is Now Ready!
TO DRINK THE TEA
Add 1/4 cup of the concentrate to at least 3/4 cup of hot or cold water (concentrate can also be added to juice or the beverage of your choice). Drinking your Tea at body temperature or slightly hot is actually the most beneficial. Drink the Tea with food.
If you drink one 8-ounce glass or mug of Tea twice per day (breakfast and dinner), it will last for 8 days. If you add one 4-ounce glass with lunch it will last 6 days. Leave the teabags in the concentrate until you are done.
If you wish to drink your Tea warm or hot, heat it in a saucepan or tea kettle - but do NOT heat the mixture to the boiling point. Boiling can destroy enzymes. I like to heat up some water, pour it into a mug and add my concentrate… tea’s ready!
Alternately, after making the concentrate, you can add 3 quarts of water and put it in the fridge - pouring a straight 8 ounce glass with breakfast and dinner. I prefer working with the concentrate as it takes up less space in the fridge and I can add it to any beverage.
What can I expect the first few days or so.
The tea contains natural herbs which act as a cathartic. This means it will prompt your body to do some house cleaning. You should feel things moving in the belly region and you may even have some slight cramping for the first few days or so. It will go away. You should also expect to have more frequent bowel movements; this is the very effect you are seeking. In the first few days or so the urge to go may come on more suddenly. You may want to start drinking the tea on your days off so you know how your body is going to react. Move 2 Pure is perfectly safe, you cannot drink too much. You will want to modify your intake to offset any reactions you may have at first. Listen to your body, drink less if you have unpleasant effects and drink more if you do not feel the effects. Cleaning out your colon, liver, kidneys and entire body is a process… the results will make it all worth it!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!
To Maximize the Effectiveness of the tea
1) EAT SMART: A healthy diet limited in refined carbohydrates, white flour, sugars, etc. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Limited dairy and meat products. I recommend Fit for Life by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond. Even moderate adherence to their suggestions pay big dividends and will maximize the effectiveness of the tea.
2) DRINK WATER: It goes without saying that when we’re scrubbing something dirty, we need water to RINSE, RINSE, RINSE the loose stuff that may be getting un-stuck from the colon walls.
3) EXERCISE: Like the agitation of a washing machine that loosens dirt, exercising will help assist to clear out the loosening matter in your colon.
4) BREATH DEEPLY! MOST IMPORTANT! Oxygen Therapy: As we take a close look, those that the tea has worked best for have teamed it up with a deep breathing regime several times a day. Stand tall. Breathe in through your nose, with mouth closed. Deep, Deeper, Deepest. Be noisy, so your nostrils compress. Then exhale out your mouth. Out, More, MORE. You should be pushing it out like a good belly laugh. Then repeat.
5) UNDERSTAND PARASITES: If you feel you may have parasites (and believe it or not, most of us do!), you may want to seriously consider choosing a couple of days for drinking the straight tea concentrate. (Make the one quart of tea concentrate as directed, but DO NOT DILUTE. Then drink 2 cups one day, 2 cups the next.) You may want to consider doing this during the full moon cycle as studies have shown this is when parasites are most active, coming out from between the creases and folds of the colon, allowing the tea to have more contact. It is important to remember that like all living things, the parasites have a life cycle, and while the tea may kill those that are fully developed, there are eggs that have not hatched that will need to be addressed several weeks down the road. This is the reason for CONTINUING with the tea! For some people, it may take several months or longer to clean out these nasty bugs.